In Russia, the 1st of September is associated with sea of flowers, a sea of excitement and a sea of joy! This, undoubtedly, is one of the brightest events in the life of the child when he / she first set foot in a school. Even in old time, when this day was not yet officially celebrated, there was a special atmosphere in schools: the pupils gave flowers to their favorite teachers, got to know new teachers and discussed summer vacations.
We invite you and your classmates to attend the Sakhalin Regional Museum and take an excursion or an interactive class!
- Fish of the Far Eastern Seas (for all age groups);
- Natural Features of Sakhalin and the Kuril Islands (for primary age pupils);
- The Land I Live in. General tour of the museum (for students of middle school age);
- The Sakhalin Home Front 1941 Ц 1945;
- Liberation of Southern Sakhalin and the Kuril Islands in August 1945 (for students of senior school age);
- Open Air Museum. General guided tour through the territory of the Museum (for different age groups).
Interactive classes for children of primary school age:
1. Geographical Characteristics of Sakhalin and the Kuril Islands;
3. Amur Curl;
4. Visiting Aisana;
5. Terrestrial Animals;
6. Living Silver.
For information and pre-booking, call: 727555.
Prepared by: I. A. Burshina.
Images from the Internet.