«I STUDY» EXHIBITION OPENED
On October 5, 2018, the exhibition entitled «I Study» opened in the exhibition hall of the Sakhalin Regional Museum and was timed to coincide with the International Teachers’ Day.
In the official part the guests of the Museum were welcomed by Olga Anatolevna Nikolina, Deputy Minister of Culture and Archival Affairs of the Sakhalin Region, and Lyudmila Viktorovna Klikova, Senior Advisor of the Education Development Department of the Department of Education of Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk. Yuri Y. Alin, Director of the Museum, thanked educational institutions and residents of the region for the items and photos submitted to the exhibition and handed letters of appreciation. Vladimir Vladimirovich Kolegov, Exhibition Specialist, told about the idea and content of the exhibition.
After the official part, the guests were invited to the exhibition hall to see the exhibition, designed to demonstrate the evolution of the education system from the 60s of the last century to the present day through authentic photographs, documents and school things.
We hope that adults, looking at objects from their childhood and youth, will remember the pleasant moments of amazing school time. It will be interesting for children to find differences between «their» school and the school in which their mothers and fathers and grandparents studied.
Excursion around the exhibition can be supplemented with one of the interesting activities (pre-booking only):
- «Cursive Writing» (writing with dip pen);
- «My Islands» (work with a contour map of the Sakhalin Region);
- «Were going to the school of the 1980s» (playing with carved dolls);
- «Forward to the Past!» (board game).
Photos of children at a modern school and photos of their parents (grandparents) taken in the Soviet school are accepted for «Then and Now» photosushka throughout the work of the exhibition.
The Sakhalin Regional Museum expresses its gratitude to:
- Korsakov School 4 and Elena Petrovna Osotova, School Principal;
- Solovyovka School, Korsakov area and Anatoly Kuzmich Polovinko, School Principal;
- Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk School 32 and Svetlana Fedorovna Betnarskaya, School Principal;
- Aniva School 1 and Alexander Nikolaevich Ivanov, School Principal;
- Aniva Children’s Art House and Marina Evgenievna Kuzmina, Director;
- Makarov School 1 and Olga Alexandrovna Shmanko, School Principal;
- Vostochny School, Makarov area and Tatyana Eduardovna Popova, School Principal;
- Vahrushev School and Natalia Ivanovna Barzul, School Principal;
- Sakhalin Basic Medical College and Larisa Borisovna Dziova, Director;
- Maria Alexandrovna Alina;
- Asatullaeva Elena Sagdulovna;
- Valentina Sergeevna Belonozhko;
- Nelli Yuryevna Iljina;
- Lyudmila Mikhailovna Pakhomova;
- Alexander Viktorovich Soloviev.
«I STUDY» Exhibition will run till November 11, 2018.
Our address: 29, Kommunistichesky Avenue
For information, please, call: 72–75–55.